Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I drink German Beer out of a Stein


Hey I am a Runner, not a Saint. So let's be honest, not only am a foodie, I am also a connoisseur of wine and cocktails. (Some could say that I can be a lush at times ;) )
However, every since dating my BF, I have been drinking more beer and have been more adventurous in my beer choices. Being from STL where I thought Bud Light was the only beer for a while, this is a big thing for me.
This past Saturday night, we went to this little hole in the wall German restaurant by my BF's apartment. It was called Resi's Bierstude Restaurant and Tavern. It looks like a little diner when you walk in but once you sit down and glance over their menu, you will see that this place is the real deal. They don't mess around when it comes to anything German. They have an amazing selection of german beers on tap and their menu of various German sausages made my mouth water. I was regretting that we had eaten a huge dinner before coming to this place.

2 comments:

  1. Rita! You have a blog! Ever since Ben and I got married, I have also been into drinking more good beers. I love it, but it's bad for my calorie intake. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha you are hilarious Bets! Yea drinking more beers isn't good for my calorie intake either! And we usually have at least a beer or glass or wine whenever we eat dinner together!

    ReplyDelete