Friday, July 23, 2010

Dear Diary - My First Entry

Dear Diary,

For those who know me, they know that food is always the first thought on my mind. I am always thinking what my next meal is going to be and when that meal is going to be. I always thought that everyone's mind operated like that. Turns out...I am one of the few that is always thinking about her next meal. I guess that is one of the criteria of being a cerified foodie. However, not only am I am foodie, I also love to run. And being a runner, I know I need to be somewhat healthy in what I am eating. So I thought I would write about my food experiences. I love going out to eat, trying new food, but I also love to cook and I LOVE LOVE dessert. A meal is not complete without dessert. So what is a semi health conscious foodie to do? Read my diary and see :)

No comments:

Post a Comment