Friday, August 3, 2012

Babaganoush

So after making the Falafel baked Eggplant, I had roasted eggplant leftover and I thought hey I could try making some babaganoush.  I looked up the recipe and found that Babaganoush only contains a few ingredients making it super easy to make. 

Here is what you need:

Inside of 1 roasted eggplant
1 clove garlic, minced
1/4 cup finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
2 TBSP Tahini
2 TBSP fresh lemon juice


 I threw all of the ingredients into my blender (I don't have a food processor :( )  and blended it until all ingredients were pureed.  And that is it!   Makes for an awesome dip if you have some pita chips or veggies!
*I had leftover roasted eggplant but if you don't have any, all you need to do is cut an eggplant in half and put it in a preheated 450 degree oven and let roast until the insides are soft - about 15 -20 minutes.


No comments:

Post a Comment